Saturday, December 10, 2011

I'm on the move - and so are you. Buckle up.

I've recently happened upon some advice that self-publishers need to stop blogging about self-publishing, and instead have an author's blog.  Guilty as charged.  But not for long.  Check out my new blog at www.harmonylit.wordpress.com.  Plans for this blog include weekly short story fiction posts featuring characters from the Akasha Series, sample reads, guest author posts, resources for readers and of course plenty of polls, contests and giveaways.

Now for the hard part; I can transfer all my followers from Twain Wannabe to my author blog.  Problem is, half of you joined for self-publishing tips, half to sign up for giveaways, and half because you are friends or family (ok - my math may be a little off).  But I can't just move half of you; it is all or nothing.  So off you go.  I apologize in advance if you prefer to remain a member of Twain Wannabe.  But honestly, my author blog is, well...prettier.  I plan to make the move by the end of the weekend. 

I also plan to continue posts on Twain Wannabe about book marketing and self-publishing, so please feel free to sign up - again.  See you on the other side!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your helpful advice, Terra. I'm with a small publisher and I've had a really hard time getting reviews.

    ReplyDelete